Friday, August 24, 2018

Wild Whisper Designs - First Day!

Hey friends!! I hope August has been fantastic for you all 💙I've enjoyed being home for the summer with my girls, spending lots of time playing, getting outside, and doing a bit of crafting. They head back to school soon, so of course we have been thinking about school shopping, fall and getting ready for the first big day back. This was the perfect opportunity to get out last fall's pics to do a layout about just that thing using the awesome new August collection from Wild Whisper - One More Chapter! I'm really excited to be guest designing for the Wild Whisper girls and this will be my second layout with this collection. If you didn't see my first layout where I use the library and book prints, be sure to check it out here!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper blog to get all the details and closeups on this layout, and have an awesome, craft week ahead!


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect way to document the first day of school!! I love the details you added and the beautiful photos!! This is fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to document their First Day of School! I took pictures of my boys every year they went to school and I still haven't gotten them on layouts! UGH! Hunter just went back (10 grade) and I took his picture before he left and he was like MOM!! hahahaha I don't care how old they get.... it's always good to get those pictures! I LOVE your layout, neat fun school papers - Have a great week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete