Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Wild Whisper Guest Design - So Many Books Layout!

Hi friends! I'm so excited to be Guest Designing for the fabulous ladies at Wild Whisper Designs for August and September. As always, they have come up with an amazing collection, which I cannot wait to share with you! For my first layout, I'm using the August collection One More Chapter that includes the 12x12 Paper Pack and a wonderful package of coordinating flair embellishments! My girls all love reading and it was great to capture these photos of my two youngest ones and scrap them with these beautiful papers.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper blog to get all the details and closeups on this layout, and have an awesome, craft week ahead!



2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! I love all of the amazing details and the adorable pictures!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all..... your beautiful girls are getting soooo BIG! Secondly, the layout is fantastic... so much detail! Love the design layout too! Have a great Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete