Sunday, April 28, 2019

Hello Carrot Card!

Hello again! I'm over on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog today to share a sweet little card with you using the adorable Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle , and as you can see this cute set is not just for Easter! I'm using the lovely spring papers from the Scrapbook and Cards Today March Sampler Kit, which even included these adorable pom-poms!


 Inside, I stamped a Lawn Fawn sentiment that just worked perfectly to coordinate with the cute carrot button on the front. A few Buttons Galore & More sequins and gems adorn both inside and out.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to stop by the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog to see closeups and details, and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.


2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! I love the adorable image and the carrot!! The pom poms are fabulous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karla! I'm back from my birthday/Easter break! :) Your card is so CUTE! I totally adore that sweet little bunny! I'm also sorry to hear about the snow you got! Bummer! I hope it melts quickly and Spring pops back up ASAP for you! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete