Friday, August 7, 2020

Camping Adventure Pocket Pages!

 Hello! I hope you're all doing well! I'm over on the Wild Whisper Blog today with 2 pocket pages using the fabulous Wild Whisper Adventure Collection! I love using pocket pages to document events where I have quite a few photos, and the pretty assortment of embellishments allows me to dress up the pages, or keep them simple, as much as I want.

pocket page scrapbooking, project life, wild whisper, adventure, camping, memory keeping, scrapbooking, sequins, embossing, stamping, ephemera, journaling cards, enchant
I used cards, stamps, ephemera and sequins from the collection and love how I was able to get so many photos in!
pocket page scrapbooking, project life, wild whisper, adventure, camping, memory keeping, scrapbooking, sequins, embossing, stamping, ephemera, journaling cards, enchant
I added in some journaling and Simple Stories stickers from my stash to create 2 fun pages full of adventure!
pocket page scrapbooking, project life, wild whisper, adventure, camping, memory keeping, scrapbooking, sequins, embossing, stamping, ephemera, journaling cards, enchantThanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check the Wild Whisper Blog for all the closeups and details! 🌟 Don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off at the Wild Whisper Shop and have an amazing weekend!


1 comment:

  1. These are nice
    Thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Happy weekend to you

    new post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2020/08/name-change-after-marriage-tradition.html

    ReplyDelete