Saturday, November 14, 2020

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #557 - Fall or Winter!

Good morning and welcome to another fabulous and fun Saturday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Are you ready for another fun and krafty challenge to inspire you and help get your creative juices flowing? We've got some fabulous ideas for you and can't wait to see what you create! This week, our challenge for you is to make a Fall or Winter project! I decided to do a fall spread in my mini traveler's notebook with A Brew-Tiful Day Stamps and the Sweater Weather Stencil.  


I created a gratitude notebook - perfect to document our Thanksgiving and all the things I'm thankful for. Coffee is one of my all time favourite things and I'm very thankful to wake up to the smell of a fresh cup! I'm so lucky my hubby makes me a latte almost every morning - and it's amazing!! I started by stamping a sentiment from the Grateful Pumpkins Stamp Set with Marvelous Mocha Ink (how perfect, hey!) I added the Sweater Weather Stencil and some Totally Taupe Ink and then created a flap with a tiny index card ephemera piece.  I stamped the wonderful coffee images from the A Brew-Tiful Day Stamp set, colouring some in with Copics and layered them onto the page.


Inside the flap I added another sentiment from the Grateful Pumpkins set and some coffee beans from the A Brew-Tiful Day. I added some stickers from the Carta Bella Hello Autumn sticker pad and wrote in my journaling. I thought it would be fun to look back on this page in the future to see how my mornings may or may not have changed! 

'

I also thought I'd share a page I did inspired by Kraftin' Kimmie's FB Live in the Krafty Journaling Fun Group where I used the Grateful Pumpkins Stamp Set along with the Wonky Chevron Stencil and Kraftin' Kimmie Inks


I think it's so important to keep a gratitude list. It's so easy to get down with all the day to day hardships, big and little, and I know it definitely helps me to focus on the good things that make life so amazing.


Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like.

These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however, using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and products will earn you double entries!


The monthly prize is a $25 voucher to the Krafty shop!!!
Woohoo!  There are two ways to enter: you can link up your creation on the  Kraftin’ Kimmie blog page and
you can upload your photo to the album in our 


Also, if you need a little extra inspiration or a jump start to your mojo, we have a new sketch each month!
Feel free to use it any time!


And don't forget about this weekend's Frugal Friday Specials!! 
We've got a selection of gorgeous stamp sets on SALE 40% OFF this weekend while supplies last!!  


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out all the awesome projects our Design Team has come up with in the links below. Have a wonderful weekend and happy kraftin'! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I love your gratitude journal Karla! I tried to have a day planner, but I just couldn't keep up. This is a great way to use your favourite crafty stash and journal at the same time. Love your colour theme for Fall - so cozy looking!

    ReplyDelete