Saturday, January 15, 2011

Some of my favorite photos from 2010

Since January is a time for reflexion... I wanted to look back on my pics from 2010 and share some of my favorites.
Amie and her cousin, Sydney

Amie plays with her friend in the ball pit

Blowing kisses

Wild hair!

Peekaboo

Sliding at South Glenmore Park

What a stink face

Playing in the sandbox in the spring

Amie loves to swing! This was our first camping trip of the year. I miss camping!!


At the Calgary Zoo, in the butterfly exhibit

Eagle Lake, AB

Eagle Lake, AB

Look Mom, I got CANDY!

Slip 'n slide

Amie flies a kite

Bliss

Nothin' as good as an icecream...

At Waskesiu, Saskatchewan. I love these old fashioned looking bikes :)

So much wildlife to see in SK

At the waterpark

2 scoops!

The lake at Little Bow Provincial Park, AB

Kinbrook Island, AB - Sand angel

Horseback riding

Kinbrook Island, AB

My princesses

Amie and her friend (last car shown on R) at the amusement park

In Canmore, AB - So beautiful!

Summer treats

Love those toes
One of my goals for this year is to learn more about photography and take some really great pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment