Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valentine Tags

I decided to create some Valentine tags that could be used to attach to gifts or attach to the front of a card. I used distress inks to add color to the manilla office supply tag and then stamped on top.

I think the Bee one is my favorite.  I colored in the flowers and bees with colored pencils and added glitter to the middle of the flowers.

For the bird tag I stamped the birds and cage with distress inks and cut out the flower after stamping and attached with foam dot.  I added two heart brads in the corner.

I used Close to My Heart stamps for both of these, as well as a Spellbinders teapot die and tea cup brads for the tea tag.  I love the coffee ring stamp!  I used some stickles along the top of the cups for a sparkly liquid.

I overstamped the flower on the sunshine tag with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder for a darker, shiny image.

No comments:

Post a Comment