Saturday, July 12, 2014

Make A Wish - Deconstructing Jen Sketch 158

Last week I went over to my friend's place for a play date - the kids played with toys while we played with paper!

The background paper is by Jillybean Soup. I've used this 6x6 pad quite a bit - I love the fabric look of it!

This is the sketch I used. There are so many awesome sketches and inspiration from this site!

I stamped on watercolour paper and used Distress Markers for my focal image. 


I fussy cut the noisemaker and popped it up with foam dots. 

Inside I stamped a sentiment and paper pieced the banner. 

Challenges:

Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday
DL Art - Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge
Deconstructing Jen - Sketch 158

I hope you are keeping cool and enjoying your weekend!

Happy Crafting!

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment