Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - Bee Mine!

Hi Crafty Friends!! I'm back today with a super cute digi image to share with you from Kitty Bee Designs - Panda Balloon and Bouquet Valentine Digital Stamp! Seriously, how cute is this little guy with his sweet bunch of bamboo?!! I started off by adding some Distress Inks and water to a panel of watercolor cardstock. I love the technique of adding inks to a splat mat, spritzing with water and laying watercolor paper on top. It turns out different every time, with lots of lovely layers and interest.


After I printed him out on white cardstock, I used Prismacolor and Hobby Colour Markers to color in the stamp - using a light grey to add a little shadow around the white parts. I added some pretty silk ribbon and pink lace and popped up the panda with some foam dots.

Inside, I stamped a pretty script sentiment from Lawn Fawn.

I matted my watercolour background on a layer of purple cardstock and added some lovely sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps for some shine!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Kitty Bee Designs blog for lots of wonderful inspiration - and their sweet shop for lots of adorably cute stamps!

You can follow me on social media at these links here:

DL Art - January Linky Challenge
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and adorable, Karla!! The watercolor background looks amazing!! I love the sweet panda!! So cute!! Love this!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that water colored background... so cool and that sweet panda bear! Really cute card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete