Tuesday, April 17, 2018

SpiegelMom Scraps - Tea Party Pocket Page Layout!

Hi friends! I hope you're having an awesome week! I wanted to share a pocket page layout I posted on the SpiegelMom Scraps Instagram feed last week using photos of my girls having a lovely tea party. Our theme this month is 'recycling' and 'flowers' so I chose to use lovely flowery prints from the Maggie Holmes Bloom paper pad along with amazing vintage pieces from the 7gypsies Architexture Enjoy Stash Paque, including pieces taken right from the packaging - which is one of the cool things about the Architextures products!


I printed a couple cards directly from the Project Life app and used some tea stamps from Pretty Cute Stamps to decorate them along with the beautiful SMS sequins. I love when you find tiny flowers in the sequin mixes!


This vintage tea pot and cut from the Stash Paque is so lovely. I also used some of the 7gypsies Architextures Tall Base Swirls on this card, which are dimensional stickers you can cut, colour and layer!


I used some alphabet dies to cut out the 'TEA' from a diecut piece of the packaging and added some 'party' stickers included in the Stash booklet.


Here's a look at the lovely SMS sequin mixes I used for this layout - Hello Colorful You, Vintage Spring and Sunflower Fields.


Be sure to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off all your purchases at the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a happy and very crafty week ahead!


1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH.. What a PRECIOUS page!!! The tea theme layout is so pretty and I love seeing the pictures of your sweet girls!! BEAUTIFUL!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete