Friday, June 19, 2020

Coronavirus Memory Keeping!

Hello my friends! I hope you've had a great week and been well! I'm sharing the brand new 6 Feet Apart Collection over on the Wild Whisper Blog today. It so exciting that this collection is available!! This is a strange time, and I'm sure we will look back on our memory keeping from this period and be awed at the little things that changed so much! I'm using a sketch from the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Challenge for June and the Paper Pack, Card Pack, Ephemera and Flair from 6 Feet Apart - along with some Adventure Sequins from Wild Whisper.


I've got all the details and closeups on the Wild Whisper Blog, and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA at the Wild Whisper Shop to save 10% off your purchases!! Have an amazing weekend friends!


1 comment:

  1. tHANK YOU FOR SHARING THE CODE

    new article
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2020/06/sushiya-resturant-kharkov.html

    ReplyDelete