Friday, May 14, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Krafty Peeks Day THREE! Deep Sea Palace!

  Today is our third day of Krafty Peeks for the May Release

 at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!




Today we are 'peeking' another fabulous set 

from artist Sabrina van Vloten
 and it's called.....

DEEP SEA PALACE!

This set features a fabulous palace focal image with an awesome friendship sentiment! It will also coordinate with those amazing ocean sea creatures we saw yesterday in LIFE IS THE BUBBLES! How fun!! 

I coloured up this beautiful DEEP SEA PALACE and the included fish with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers on Bristol Smooth Cardstock and cut it out to use as embellishments for my scrapbook layout. I used the New Darling Dashes Stencil and New Designer Denim Ink to create some background interest on an 8 1/2 x 11 page. It's not a size I often do, but I'm really loving it!

I added in some of the sweet, coordinating sealife images and sentiments from yesterday's New Life Is The Bubbles Stamp Set.

The summery P13 paper from the Add-On Bundle was perfect to add to this page! I layered two 6x6 sheets vertically on the page and even fussy cut images and sentiments from the paper.  And seriously, how cute is this sweet turtle!!

I stamped the Deeply Grateful portion of the sentiment from DEEP SEA PALACE with the New Designer Denim Ink on this cut apart wood sign and added in some of the Lemon Sprinkles from the Add-On Bundle with some Underwater Krafty Dots!

Since we are doing school at home this year we've tried to do a field trip each month to make it fun! I'm creating a scrapbook full of our memories this year, and this visit to the pet store will now be even more special now that I've used pretty papers and stamps to decorate my layout!

Check out DEEP SEA PALACE! in so many regal underwater creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the new stencils, Add-Ons and hybrid ink along the way!  Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop because there will be a giveaway for some krafty $$ to the shop! 


You'll see more of our May goodies tomorrow, and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  


For now, check out all the adorable goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. I love how you used the stamp on a scrapbook page! What a great way to document this activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you created a scrapbook layout - and it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps are perfect for that scrapbook page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used this stamp on your layout. It makes me feel happy - love the brightness of the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab scrapbook page! Love your zig coloring!

    == Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this set as it is so cute, but to use it to scrapbook and then with those vibrant colours - really love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You used so many elements here and they came together so beautifully! Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete