Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps March Stamp Of The Month- Tweetie Birds!

We are so excited to share our newest

Stamp Of The Month - Tweetie Birds!!

This 'tweet' lovebird set will be

FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of March!!
*while supplies last


and as an extra special bonus, there will be a 
FREE GIFT
 in December if you collect all our Stamp Of The Month sets this year! 

 

I stamped these cuties on kraft cardstock and coloured them in with my Zebra Zensations coloured pencils. I love the look of colouring with coloured pencils on kraft! 


I used a heart diecut to cut out the coloured image and then layered it on top of a background panel stencilled with the beautiful Lots of Love Stencil, now back in stock, using Lunar Pastes and a sponge. I then layered these over a pretty green and gold background.


I stamped the sentiment included in the set with Goblin Green Ink and the little hearts, also in the set, with Festive Fuchsia! I love all the different ways there are to colour these sweet birds! 


We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
March Stamp Of The Month - Tweetie Birds!

PS. You can still find some of our 2021 Stamp Of The Month sets in the Shop! 

Happy Krafting!   



No comments:

Post a Comment