Friday, November 11, 2022

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps SALE!

 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is so excited to be a Super Sponsor once again for the

Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop this week!


There's lots of fun stuff going on and we're joining in on the activities!

Enjoy 20% off at the shop on all of our Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps products.....our amazing clear stamps, gorgeous stencils and Krafty Kolours Hybrid Inks, which of course are safe in ALL COLOURS for use with alcohol markers, pencils/gamsol and watercolours) !
(Excluding Specials and New Release)

Use code COFFEE22 while shopping November 11-18!  
AND all shoppers who use the code will receive a FREE gift!

Here is a Krafty coffee design to inspire your krafty-ness! I love Christmas coffees, so I thought I'd create a cute holiday coffee gift tag for this hop! I stamped the awesome to-go cup using the Coffee & Chocolate stamp set and paper pieced it with Lawn Fawn papers. The Cozy Cocoa Stencil was perfect as a background created with Krafty Kolours Inks in bright colours to match the patterned papers. 


Of course I had to have some peppermint candies and a fun candy cane; I used the Christmas Candy Stencil to create embellishments for my tag! I finished off the tag with a sweet sentiment from the Super Cool Pals stamp set. I think this would be the perfect tag to add a coffee gift card to the back of! 


Be sure to check out our NEW November Release (which will be up on Saturday afternoon) and
our current SPECIALS!

Check out the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Blog for lots of inspiration and then head on over to the Coffee Lovers Blog to check out all the amazing sponsors and prizes to WIN!
Happy kraftin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment