Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Thanksgiving Layouts using 49 and Market Plum Grove!

 Hello friends! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz blog with two more layouts using the December Kit featuring the beautiful 49 & Market Plum Grove Collection! You can either grab the Kit in the shop or you can pick up the Plum Grove Collection piece by piece. The Kit includes the full collection paper pack, full ephemera pack, full chipboard word set, 1/3 of the tag package and 2 sheets of the rub on package, plus 6 matching cardstock!

This collection can be used for so many events, but does have a fall vibe so I thought that I’d play on it and use my Thanksgiving pics! I used the January Creative Scrapbooker Sketch for inspiration for both of these layouts!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to stop over to the Scrap Shotz blog to see closeups, links and details, and have a very happy, crafty week friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment