Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February Stamp Of The Month - You're Magical!

 We are so excited to share our newest Stamp Of The Month -

You're Magical!


This magical set features two amazing images - 
a Unicorn and Pegasus as well as a sentiment!! So awesome! 


This will be FREE with a $75 or more purchase at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop (before taxes and shipping)
during the month of February!!
*while supplies last

and as an extra special bonus, there will be a 
FREE GIFT
 in December if you collect all our Stamp Of The Month sets this year! 


I love this sweet set and can't wait to colour it up in so many different combinations!! Today I used my Copics to colour in the sweet magical images in pinks and purples!


I used the Chubby Clouds stencil and Krafty Kolours Inks to lightly add soft puffy clouds to my background.


I added a rainbow diecut and floral border for a pretty spring feel! A few gems finish off this magical card, ready to send off to a special someone!


We hope you're as excited as we are about the 
February Stamp Of The Month - You’re Magical!

Happy Krafting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment