Thursday, February 23, 2023

Tonic Studios New Release! Good Times Ahead! with Video!!

Hello friends! Karla here today to share an exciting release from Tonic Studios! Their new Monthly Stamp & Die Set, called Good Times Ahead, includes a 6x8 stamp set full of 26 clear stamps and coordinating dies! You can find it in the US Shop HERE and The UK Shop HERE. I had so much fun playing with this set and created a video with ideas, tips and tricks for using it HERE or watch below! The first set I created with Nuvo Watercolor Pencils, stamped on Craft Perfect Watercolor Paper. These pencils are so smooth and wonderful to blend and colour with!


I layered the stamped and diecut images on Tonic dies from my collection and used some fun tone on tone patterned papers. 


The sentiments are so uplifting and inspiring! I stamped with Nuvo Inks, which come in a large variety of colours, and added lots of pretty Nuvo Drops.


The dies create such a delicate cut around these beautiful images.


You can use the sweet smiley face to add a grin to several of the images!


For the next set I used Shimmer Powders for a fun, shimmery background effect! Be sure to watch the video to see how to apply them! 




And, for the last project, I used some of the smaller projects in my planner!


I coloured these in with the smooth Nuvo Colored Pencils!


Check out the video HERE or watch below to see how I used this beautiful new release Good Times Ahead and how to's for watercolouring, Shimmer Powders and more!
You can find Good Times Ahead and the products I used in the US Shop HERE and The UK Shop HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful, crafty week ahead!!

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment