Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh My Crafts order

I am so excited!! I have been really wanting to get some more cartridges for my Cricut, but have not been able to bring myself to spend even the sale price of $49.99 each for cartridges. Well, I found an awesome site to buy cartridges!!! Oh My Crafts has cartridges for $24.99 and I actually got a sale for $17 each.  Plus I found a 10% off code which gave me a further discount.  In total, I got 5 new cartridges for $80 plus $22 shipping/handling.  I went for the 1st class since I was shipping to Canada and I wanted to be able to track it.  From order to delivery it was 2 weeks total.

(I linked them to the Cricut website to view the images)

Even Amie is excited!
 I also had to share this very cute dress... Amie was in ballet class until they shut the door and wouldn't allow parents in the class.  After that, she did not want to go anymore, but we had already paid for the recital dress.... Anyway, it came in today and is totally cute.  I guess it's just one of those things.

She calls it her waterlily dress

1 comment:

  1. What a great buy and your little Amie is adorable! I love her expression looking at that cart!! That is how I feel soemtimes too!

    ReplyDelete