Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scrapbook Night

Over the weekend a friend and my sister came over and we had a girls' scrapbook evening, with some wine and food, of course!

I always feel like I just figure out what I'm doing and then the night is over, so during the week prior to our night I picked photos and decided on layouts and papers and stacked them together so that I would be ready to start.  Of course, I never get as much done as I think I will! but I was happy with my accomplishments.

I had some random photos of Amie and some from a friend's birthday party that I didn't want to scrap as a party, so I decided to focus on her playing and how much that means to me to be part of that.


These cute stamps are from Close To My Heart and I colored them in with markers and cut them out.  I had a lot of pics from our day at the Zoo, but I didn't want to do a 4 page layout so I combined them in a photo editing program and printed them out as 4x6's.

No comments:

Post a Comment