Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pretty Cute Stamps Feature - Sew Amazing!

Happy Monday! I'm sharing the most adorable sewing stamp set with you today from Pretty Cute Stamps - Sew Amazing!

Even though I don't do as much sewing as I used to, I still love it and it always reminds me of my Nanny, who was an amazing seamstress. So, as soon as I saw this super cute stamp set in the June/July New Releases I knew I had to have it!

I paper pieced the sewing machine and sweet pincushion, which added the little face to. Then I stamped my white background with a zigzag stitch border, using a marker directly on the stamp. As you probably know I'm a big fan of all the cute sayings included with each set, and I stamped a sentiment directly on a handcut banner before adding a stamped paperpieced heart button.


I coloured my needle and thread in with Distress Markers as well as adding some highlights to my buttons and paperpieced images.


Inside, I added the rest of my sentiment, the straight stitch stamp and some more cute buttons!



Here's a look at all the incredible stamps you get in this set!
 Sew Amazing
Thanks so much for joining me today! I just love sharing this wonderful stamp company with you! I hope you'll check them out - you can stop by their blog at http://prettycutestampsblog.blogspot.ca/ to see lots of amazing inspiration as well as a new monthly challenge!



1 comment:

  1. This is super CUTE! LOVE the pattern papers!! Really makes the sewing machine pop! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete