Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Cup Of Cheer!

This week's challenge over at the Die Cuttin' Divas blog - Brrr, Hot Cocoa is perfectly coordinated with my new snowflake embossing folder from Carta Bella. I couldn't stop at just one card, so I used the Print & Cut feature on my Cricut Explore to cut some wintery accents from the Hello Winter Echo Park collection. I found these on Snap, Click, Supply as a digital file. They coordinate perfectly with the Hello Winter paper pack I already had and were very easy to upload to Design Space.

I also cut the scalloped border from The First Few Years Cricut Cartrige and the scalloped circle from Elegant Edges. After I attached my large circle snowflake, the Cup Of Cheer banner and the Hot Cocoa cup I added some stickers from the paper pack and some rhinestones.

I dry embossed the white panel on the front of the card and then rubbed Versamark Ink over the top before adding Crystal embossing powder. You can see the shimmer in the snowflake in the background after I heat set it!
\

I stamped inside with a sentiment from the Pretty Cute Stamps set Sip Enjoy Relax and cut my panel into 3 parts, embossing the top and bottom with the snowflake embossing folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Keep warm and have a lovely weekend!

Die Cuttin Divas - Brrr, Hot Cocoa
Mojo Monday Sketch - #431











DL Art - Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge




9 comments:

  1. I love this card, it's really pretty! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to Snap Click Supply all the time! Glad I'm not the only one - love their stuff! :) Your card is so adorably cute Karla! Great design!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a couple cups of cheer! Scrumptious! Thank you for joining our “Hot Cocoa” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card!! Love the colors and the embossing!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love embossing on the inside of your card. Thanks for playing in out Hot chocolate challenge this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card, love the embossing!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect for our hot cocoa challenge, Karla! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin’ Divas!
    Janis, DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! Coffee is my weakness (as a matter of fact, my hubby just ran out to get me one.....LOL). I love this card, and I can't thank you enough for sharing it with us in our challenge. Hope you have a great week, and that you will join us again soon. I look forward to seeing your creativity at work again soon!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete