Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Home Decor Frame using New Wild Whisper Supplies and IKEA Tolsby Frame with VIDEO!

Hi there crafty friends!! I'm back today to share a pretty frame I created with the new March Wild Whisper No Place Like Home release! If you missed the post showing you all the amazing goodies in this release - be sure to check it out HERE.

Here's a sneak peek at this fun double sided frame - you can check out all the details over on the Wild Whisper blog with close ups and all the product links!


Here's the other side. I love the little flowers I fussy cut peeking out! I just can't decide which side I like better ;)

And here's the video where you can see me put it together!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to Wild Whisper where you can see all the amazing goodness they have in their shop, along with their fantastic blog with tons of inspiration!

 You can follow me on social media at these links here:

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday #200 Flowers
FFC #179- AG
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday
Word Art Wednesday #272/#273- AG 


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Karla!! Both sides look amazing!! I love how you decorated each one!! What a fun and beautiful project!! Love it!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A different project - love those frames.
    Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
    Angie DT for  http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project and fun idea! I love the way you decorated each one~so pretty and great inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool Karla! I love that the frame has two sides - I think I have to get me one! Such delightful scenes on both sides!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous and would make a cool gift. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete