Saturday, March 18, 2017

Inspiration Saturday!

I've been thinking there are so many cool and creative ideas, sites and blog posts I come across each week that I would start sharing some of them with you!

1) Each month the Creative Studio on the Canvas Corp Brands blog has a challenge, and they have the most beautiful mood board put together to inspire you! This month's theme is 're-birth' and you can use whatever supplies you have on hand and follow the theme/moodboard. The prize is a box of supplies from Canvas Corp, 7gypsies and Tattered Angels!! And you get to Guest Design with your box of goodies in May! The challenge is open until April 5th - so put your thinking cap on and enter your project!! You can find March's challenge HERE.

2) In keeping with the Spring Theme I found this fun Spring/Easter Hutch Decor video by Craft-O-Maniac on YouTube. Love the cute ideas she has for decorating, and she has more inspiration on her channel!

3) Here are some FREE cut files you can use with your electronic cutter! For March SpiegelMom Scraps has some pretty Spring files - and you can access all the other months from the above link as well! The SpiegelMom Scraps blog always has lots of inspiration!!

4) My blogland friend, Lisa, from A Mermaid's Crafts is having a 6 Year Blogaversary Giveaway! She designs amazing cards with so much yummy texture you won't believe your eyes :o Click on the link to find out how to enter her fantastic giveaway and take a peek at all the awesomeness on her blog!

5) And lastly, I wanted to share the beautiful March Calendar Wallpaper from Dawn Nicole Designs for your phone, i-Pad or computer. I love having a beautiful picture on my tech screens when I turn them on. It's so inspiring. Just scroll down to the link for whichever device you want the wallpaper for and save the photo, which you can then turn into wallpaper by going to your photo and choosing that option. There are tons of freebies on Dawn Nicole's blog and she does amazing hand lettering - well worth a look around!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'd love to know who you've been checking out for inspiration!!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you're sharing cool sites you find, Karla!! What a fun idea!! And thank you so, so much for posting about my giveaway and the sweet words!! I appreciate it so much!! I'm off to check out the other sites!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete