Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Kitty Bee Designs - Cotton Candy Panda Birthday Card!

Hello friends! I'm posting over at the Kitty Bee Designs blog today and featuring this adorable Cotton Candy Panda Digital Stamp from Kitty Bee Designs! The Carta Bella Summer Lovin' papers I had in my stash were perfect to coordinate with this cute stamp, and just right for my 5 year old, Erica's, little friend's birthday!


I used two Spellbinders Nestabilities dies to cut out my image and a coordinating mat from the patterned paper before popping them up on foam dots for dimension. A bit of Distress Ink added some shading around the edges.

Inside, I used a Happy Birthday stamp from the Waddles Bring On The BBQ stamp set by Your Next Stamp and decorated with some pretty sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Linked to:
DL Art - Thankful Thursday June Linky Challenge
Camp Scrap with May Flaum - June 27 Use A sentiment Stamp


3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! The panda is adorable!! The cotton candy looks so yummy!! The background papers are perfect!! What a fun card!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how stinken cute! The panda is so sweet and I LOVE the papers!
    So cute Karla!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, great paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete