Thursday, November 9, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps - Hot Chocolate Weather Layout!

Hello! I'm over on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog again today sharing a frosty fun layout using some of the new free cutfiles and sequin mixes this month - Roadtrips & Sunshine and Dreamland! It's been really cold here this week, down to -20's celcius... brr! However, looking at this sweet layout makes it seem like winter is not that bad, lol! I really love  how the diecut snowflakes turned out using pink Distress Oxide ink and Emerald Creek Soft Fallen Snow Embossing Powder!

Be sure to check out all the details at the SpiegelMom Scraps blog and a look at the sketch I'm using as inspiration this week. It's the same sketch as last week, but I've changed it up to look totally different! And don't forget to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off all your purchases at the SpiegelMom Scraps shop - even these cool Kaisercraft Stitched Circles I used today, which are on sale for an awesome price!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful and warm week 💓



3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! What an adorable picture!! I love the design and the details you added!! The circles are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is such a darling layout! Fun papers and I love the circles! The polka dot sentiment is super cute and matches up perfectly! I love the ice skating bear to! Adorable pic and fantastic layout!
    have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMHECK! What a fabulous layout! I LOVE the large circles and that polar bear is adorable! Awesome layout!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete