Friday, January 24, 2014

Stencilled - Day 1, Love card

I'm so excited! Another class at Onlinecardclasses.com! This one is a class called Stenciled - focusing on all kinds of fun stencilling techniques.

Day 1 is Inking and Misting and for my first card I used Distress Inks sponged over a Dylusions stencil. I wanted a Valentines card for my hubby that wasn't too feminine and I thought this fit the bill. 


I cut a tag from vellum and used white embossing powder after stamping with Versamark ink. I used my Distress Ink to colour coordinate my hemp twine and popped my tag and background up on a white card base. 


Love the white on white on this card! A couple gems from Hero Arts add the finishing touch. 

Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Friday!

Challenges-
Just B Creative linky party - anything goes
DL Art - Anything goes
Simply Create Too - Valentines Day or Use a Heart

Happy Crafting!

Karla

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Karla: Your card is so pretty--your husband is sure to love it too. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53. My DIL took that class too

    Please come back this coming Friday, 31 Jan, for our new challenge #54.


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete