Saturday, January 11, 2014

Friends Forever

I just love the pics I take of my girls having fun together! Amie loves helping her little sis, Erica, and I know they are going to be forever friends as well as sisters.

The main theme this month at Scrapping Everyday Miracles is Friends Forever and they have an awesome layout sketch as well! This layout fits into both those categories.


I used some patterned paper by Recollections from Michaels and stickers from a CTMH pack.  The stamps are also from CTMH, and I added some paper flowers with sparkly brads in the centre.




I sponged some Distress Ink on the punched border edge of my paper strips and added some Stickled dots.


Of course I had to add some Stickles to the butterfly and flowers for some sparkle as well as a few gems!

Hope you are having a crafty weekend!

Karla :)

13 comments:

  1. Pretty layout. I love all the purple and you have some great friendship pictures. Thanks for joining us this month over at SEM DT An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics of your lovely girls. Thank you for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love the pictures of your girls! Too cute!! Thanks for joining us at SEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the sketch. The rounded edges on the photo are perfect for this.
    Great friends page. Thanks so much for sharing with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch and theme! The pics are absolutely adorable! Your journaling is super sweet! Thank you for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super layout, I really like the paper you used and the pretty accents you added!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely lay out thanks for sharing with SEM Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout. Thank you for playing at SEM

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww.. adorable!!
    I have two boys, aged 10 & 3 and have to say they are each others best friend too.. I love their bond, its so beautiful just as your girls seem to have too.. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles..
    Toni - SEM DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout Karla, you hit the mark with our January challenge and I love how you did it. Thanks for playing along with us at SEM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute photos...and such a pretty, precious layout. Thanks so much for linking up with us at SEM this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! What fun photos of your girls, they look like they really enjoy being together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute page. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at SEM.

    ReplyDelete