Sunday, November 29, 2015

Fresh Powder Layout!

Well, the snow is here in Calgary and so is the Whiteout BoBunny Collection! So, I've been in the mood to scrap my winter pics. The sketch from Stuck?! Sketches was perfect to combine with my BoBunny paper and this sweet photo of my daughter taking her first ski lesson.

Even though the photo of my daughter wasn't the best quality I wanted to scrap it since it was a really fun day for her. I added some coordinating patterned papers from my stash to frame the photo and to use for this cute snowflake frame diecut that I cut with my Cricut Explore. I love the circle element on the sketch (below) but I wanted the paper to really shine through so I love the way this frame works, serving both purposes.


I cut the mug and ticket stubs out from the Whiteout paper and used a paper diecut embellishment from BoBunny for my title. I added the gems on the snowflake frame and the gold brads to match the sparkly paper.

I love the glitter on this paper!!

How cute is this mug?!!

Thanks so much for joining me today! I had so much fun creating this layout and I'm always reminded how much I love scrapbooking when I sit down to create. I hope you all have a lovely week!

Linked to;
Stuck?! Sketches - Nov Sketch

PDE Linky Party - Always AG!












Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, love the way you pulled all the attention to this cute photo! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love all the sparkle! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches - Hugs Sarah x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you framed the photo! The shimmer on this page is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! I love all of the glittery elements on this page! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable LO! Such a great design! Cute pic too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete