Thursday, May 26, 2016

PDE Friday Linky Party - With Sympathy Card!

Today I'm posting for the PDE Linky Party Blog where it's always Anything Goes!


For my project this week I created a Sympathy card using Cricut diecuts and my Cricut Explore. I love using patterned paper on diecuts - even papers that I normally wouldn't use as a background seem to make my diecuts pop! A good way to use your stash :)

This feather diecut came from the Cricut Bits and Pieces cartridge - there are so many awesome cuts on this one! I used one of the fonts in Design Space for my sentiment and welded the letters together before cutting them out. If I can't find a sentiment within the available images that I'm looking for I will usually do this so I don't have to place each letter on individually. By cutting it out of a paper with a script in the background it gives it some interest without being hard to read.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you have a lovely weekend and join us over at the PDE Linky Party blog for more inspiration!


4 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, Karla! I love the paper patterns you put together and how they're all different yet coordinate perfectly. Very beautiful and perfect as a sympathy card. Thank you for sharing!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    PDE Linky Party Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is Beautiful Karla... Love the different pattern papers and the feather is just perfect! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Karla! I love the papers, colors and it has such a peaceful feel to it:) Nicely done!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the petty feather! A wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete