Thursday, June 2, 2016

Loads Of Fun!

Well, it's hard to believe another week has passed already, and we are now into June! It always seems like the last month of school is so busy wrapping up all the kids' activities, so it was nice to take a little break to do laundry.... or rather make a card with this cute Lawn Fawn Loads Of Fun stamp set ;)

I used alcohol markers to colour in the washing machine and stamped the cute little clothing items on some patterned paper before throwing them in the wash. I paper pieced the laundry in the basket and added some highlights with marker. 


I love the adorable faces in the stamp set! So cute!

Here's the inside. This sentiment is awesome! 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope you have a great weekend - with not too much real laundry to do! 


1 comment: