For this month's challenge I chose to make a pocket page using photos from a camping trip our family went on last summer. I added sentiments included in the digital stamp sets released in May by using PicMonkey (details of how I did this are at the bottom of the post!) and the Happy Camper Sentiments and inTENTS digital stamp sets.
I also printed out on white cardstock, and coloured with alcohol markers, the lantern (Shine Bright), camper (Happy Camper), arrows and sign (Wooden Sign) and added them to my page.
I love that you can easily size the digital stamps to fit the project you're working on!
I used some Simple Stories papers and journaling cards in my pockets.
I love this cute little camper!! and how sweet is this sentiment in this pretty font?!!
Here are the steps I used to add these sentiments to my photos:
1) Open photo from your computer in PicMonkey (a free software that opens in your browser - no downloading required) by clicking "edit" and then choosing the photo.
2) On the left of the screen you have editing choices - click on the butterfly, which is "overlays" and click "choose your own" at the top of the editor.
3) Choose the PNG version of the sentiment you want to add, click "open" and then it will automatically pop open on top of your photo. You can resize the sentiment at this point to fit, and you can even change the colour!
4) Click "save", then "save to computer" and change the file name so that the original file is not overwritten, eg: camping1.
5) Send to your photo developer or print at home.
Here's a look at the digital stamp sets I used:
|Happy Camper Sentiments|