Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Aspen Beach Pocket Page Scrapbook Layout!

I have one more camping pocket page layout to share with you this week! This was the drive we took to get to our camping spot, which you can see two more layouts about in yesterday's post - here - and I wanted to document our journey there.

I used the Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection, which included some beautiful papers and cut apart journaling cards, and I even cut some elements out of the papers to use as embellishments along with the pretty sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps!


I love the pretty summer colours in this collection and this adorable camper!!

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you have a wonderful week - and don't forget you can use the code KARLA15 all September to save 15% on your order at the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Layout Karla! I LOVE the pictures, they're perfect and that CUTE VW embellishment by the writing is so fun! LOVE IT! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete