Thursday, September 1, 2016

Take Me Away Layout!

I recently treated myself to some goodies from the Take Me Away collection by Paige Evans, and had to share this layout with you!


How fun are these pretty gold letters?!! I used a sketch from the Ready Sketch Go class by Tracie Claiborne and Jen Schow for this layout, and I love how it turned out layered over these pretty papers!

And this awesome heart cut file is FREE from the SpiegelMom Scraps blog! If you don't follow this blog - you have to put it on your list! There are so many talented scrapbookers sharing wonderful layouts and inspiration, and lots of fun goodies in the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop - like the lovely sequins I used on my page!

You can stop by the SpiegelMom Scraps Shop to have a little shop around - there are some new goodies out today!! and be sure to use the code KARLA15 to get 15% off your order (valid until Sept 30, 2016)! How cool is that! I'd love to hear what you decide to get and what you're working on right now.  Be sure to stop back here on Saturday morning - I'm joining in the Sequin Saturday Blog Hop with the SMS girls, and can't wait to show you what I made!

Linked to:
Die Cuttin Divas - AG
SSS Wednesday Challenge - AG
SSS Monday Challenge - Stitch It Up



2 comments:

  1. Love your layout Karla - especially the cross-stitched background and hearts! Beautifully done - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how PRETTY Karla! What a beautiful layout! I LOVE the cross stitched background and the hearts... pretty colors and of course the fabulously adorable pictures to go with it! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete