Thursday, October 26, 2017

SpiegelMom Scraps - Trick or Treat Layout!

Hi friends! I'm over at the SpiegelMom Scraps blog today sharing a Halloween layout with pics of my two littles a couple years ago. I grabbed a sketch from the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine October Sketchy Challenge to use and some halloween papers, stickers and diecuts from my stash.


Be sure to check out the SpiegelMom Scraps blog for all the details and closeups - and don't forget to use the code KARLA15 to save 15% off all your purchases at the SpiegelMom Scraps store!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week and weekend ahead!

Linked to:
CSM Sketchy Challenge




4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! The pictures are adorable!! I love the details you added!! What a gorgeous layout!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout Karla! The papers are perfect and I love the strip of ghosts~the cat and owl are adorable! Aaaw, the pictures are darling!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch and your interpretation of it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Design Karla! I LOVE the layout design on this one.. your kids look so cute in the photo's! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete