Sunday, October 7, 2018

Gerda Steiner Designs - Happy Fall Printable & News!

Hello friends! I am so excited to announce that I have joined the Gerda Steiner Digital Stamp Design Team! Gerda has the most adorable clear and digi stamps 😍 that I'm sure you've seen me use many times, and I'm really excited to keep on using these sweet images. For my first post on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog I'm using the adorable Happy Fall Greeting Card Printable to create a cute Autumn Card.


Be sure to head over to Gerda Steiner Designs Blog to see a closeup and get the details on how I created this card! Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have an awesome week!



1 comment:

  1. Hello, my friend!! I'm back from vacation and catching up on all I've missed while I was away!! Your card is so beautiful!! I love the beautiful image and the colors!! The design is fabulous!!

    I scrolled through the projects I missed while I was gone and they are all beautiful!! I especially love the Fairytale Fantasy card with the adorable unicorn!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete