Sunday, October 21, 2018

Gerda Steiner Designs - Happy Halloween Kids!

Hello friends! I'm over on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog today to share a cute Halloween card using the adorable Halloween Kids Digital Stamp Bundle. This digi bundle comes with all the images you see here! You can layer them together like I did or print them out separately - lots of options and of course with digis you can size them as you like and print as much as you want. I wanted to create a little scene with these cute kids and I had lots of fun colouring them with my Jane Davenport Magic Wand colouring pencils.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog to see closeups and get all the details on how I created this cute card. Wishing you an awesome week ahead!



2 comments:

  1. OMGOSH.. How CUTE Karla! LOVe the stars and the sweet images!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable!! The trick or treaters are so sweet!! I love the design and details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete