Monday, October 29, 2018

Scrap Shotz - Kaisercraft First Noel Layout & Video!

Hi! I'm over at the Scrap Shotz Blog again today with a few more projects using some new products in the shop - Kaisercraft First Noel Collection and the Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlets Die Swirling Stars. These are beautiful products for your Christmas crafting! First up I created a layout of my daughter's Kindergarten nativity pageant using the October Sketchy Challenge from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine (see below for link). The background paper with the three wise men was perfect for this! Amie played the part of Mary - and she was so adorable 💕


To see the process I used to create this layout click the video below or HERE


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an awesome week :) and don't forget to stop by the Scrap Shotz Blog to see details and closeups on this layout!

Linked to:
Creative Scrapbooker Magazine - October Sketchy Challenge



2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout!! The photos are so beautiful!! I love the Three Wise Men and the details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a beautiful Layout Karla! I got this paper in the 6x6 pad and it's so pretty... totally love your design with the wisemen and sweet pictures!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete