Monday, December 10, 2018

Emerald Creek Craft Supplies - Mitten Ornament with Video!

Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend! We spent Saturday at home, doing some crafts, organizing and then watching the Santa Claus movie - one of my favs! You can check out our December Daily activities over on Instagram where I'm using the Project Life App to document this month. Today, I'm over on the Emerald Creek Craft Supplies blog sharing a cute mitten ornament set for the Snowflakes and Silver theme using lots of fun powders, stamps and a lovely pine cone charm from the Emerald Creek Shop. Scroll down for a look at the process video.


Here's a look at the VIDEO - I just love how cool embossing powder looks when it melts!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Emerald Creek Craft Supplies blog to get a list of supplies and closeups, and I hope you have a wonderful, festive week ahead!

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - Warm Winter Wishes


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I like to watch all 3 Santa Claus Movies... one right after the next... I just love holiday movies! :) Your Mittens are wonderful... Looks great on the tree too! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! I love the mittens!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete