Saturday, December 1, 2018

Scrap Shotz November Kit Club Layouts & Videos!

Hello! Well, I cannot believe December is here!!! OMG - well, instead of stressing I'm going to focus on the wonderful, amazingness that this month is and just try to relax and enjoy. We are planning to get our tree up today and put up some decorations, which will be so much fun! Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with my December Daily posts - and lets see how far I make it this year 😉 First though, today I'm sharing a couple layouts on the Scrap Shotz Blog that I've put together with the Scrap Shotz November Kit Club featuring the Jen Hadfield Along The Way Collection. I pulled out my maternity photos and love the way the soft colours in this collection compliment them! 


Here's a look at the Video where you can see how I put the first layout together:


For the second layout I've chosen a completely different colour scheme, but love the way this one turned out too!


Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to see closeups and details on both layouts, and here's  a look at exactly what is in the kit in this Unboxing Video!


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope December is filled with festive fun 💓


2 comments:

  1. These are so sweet and beautiful!! I love the designs and the photos!! Gorgeous layouts!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures! You looked glowing in those photos! I love the paper collection you went with, it really compliments your pictures! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete