Thursday, December 6, 2018

Scrap Shotz - Baby Layout and Gift Card Set!

Hello! Well friends, I hope you've been having a great week. Today, I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog sharing more fun creations using the Scrap Shotz November Kit Club featuring the Jen Hadfield Along The Way Collection. I'm excited to get some more of Erica's baby pics done, since she'll be 7 this month!


Next, I created a gift card set for one of my daughter's teachers for Christmas! Here you can see both the front and inside.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Blog to see closeups and get all the details on both of these projects, and have a fun and crafty week and weekend ahead!

Linked to:
SSS Monday Challenge - "B is for..." Baby!
CSM December Sketchy Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout page.... I love the embellishments and WOW! that Gift card set is so pretty and the teacher will just love it... I'm making a set for one of the teachers I work with, she will love it as well... they always need cards! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete