Friday, May 10, 2019

Farm Fresh Foodie Scrapbook Layout!

Hello! I hope you've all had a wonderful week. We've had sick kiddos with colds home this week, and I'm hoping everyone will feel better by today. We are supposed to have some warmer weather this weekend and I'd love to spend some of Mother's Day sitting on my back deck enjoying the sunshine 🌞 Today, I'm sharing this Farm Fresh layout using Wild Whisper Designs new Talk Foodie To Me collection. I just love the bright colours and of course the food in it! Perfect to scrap all my awesome food pics.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper Designs Blog to check out closeups and details, and don't forget to use the code DTKARLA to save 10% off your order at the Wild Whisper shop. I hope all my mom friends have a relaxing and loving Mother's Day this weekend - or at least 5 minutes to yourself 😉

Linked to:





2 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! I love the yummy food pics and the beautiful details you added!! I hope everyone feels much better today. Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Layout Karla! Love the pictures and the fun fruit embellishments! Sorry to hear the girls have been sick.... probably cuz Mother Nature can't decide on if she wants you to have pretty Spring weather or more snow! I'm hoping it's the Pretty Spring Weather of course! :) I hope the girls feel better and I hope you get warm enough temps to enjoy sitting on your back porch for Mother's Day! Have a beautiful Weekend! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete