Friday, May 3, 2019

Pizza Layout & Pocket Page!

Hello! Wow, I'm not sure how the week went by so fast, but here we are at Friday again. Today I'm over on the Wild Whisper Designs Blog sharing a layout and pocket page using their brand new May collection - Talk Foodie To Me! This is such a fun bright collection perfect for lots of food themed activities and pages. I was so excited to get these photos scrapped of my oldest daughter's birthday when we went to Una Pizza in Calgary, Alberta. The pizza was awesome and their simple green salad was so good!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Wild Whisper Designs Blog to get all the details and closeups. Hope you have a very happy, crafty weekend ahead!

Linked to:
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday


2 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! I love all of the details you added!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this layout??? It's so CUTE! I love the pizza paper! Super Fun! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete