Tuesday, September 17, 2019

13 Days Of Halloween - Day 1 Lawn Fawn Spooky Village Card!

Hello friends! I'm so excited to be starting a new series on YouTube - 13 Days Of Halloween! Today, I'm featuring Day 1, with a cute, and not too spooky, card using Lawn Fawn Spooky Village Stamps and the Center Picture Window Card Die set. I'll be bringing you a Halloween themed project each Tuesday and Thursday leading up to the day - that's 13 in all!




Here's a look at the video where you can see everything put together! The inside opens up to the cutest scene, and I've even decorated the back!! Be sure to subscribe and hit that bell so you don't miss a single one.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check back here every Tuesday and Thursday until Halloween for lots of Spooky Inspiration! 👻


2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to celebrate Halloween!! Your scene is so spooky cute! I love the blended background!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so spooktacular!! I love the Halloween scene and the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete