Monday, September 2, 2019

The Good Stuff Fall Layout with Video!

Hey there! Well, since it's September I thought I'd jump right into fall with a pretty autumn layout that I'm sharing on the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog! I love customizing all the gorgeous chipboard and today I'm using Fall Leaves and Abstract Frame Set chipboard pieces along with the medium Fence Stencil from the SRTC Shop and using Distress Oxide Inks to pull everything together. I based this layout on the August Sketch in the SCT 365 - 2019 Layout Class and added some pretty SpiegelMom Scraps Sequins (use code KARLA15 to save 15% off at the SMS Shop!)


Here's a look at the video where I am sharing my process for colouring the chipboard and customizing this layout. I would love for you to like and subscribe in YouTube  ðŸ’˜


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Southern Ridge Trading Company Blog for a full supply list, details and closeups. Have an awesome week my friends!!

Linked to:



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout!! The pictures are so beautiful!! I love the stenciling and the details you added!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design and the colors! So perfect for Fall! Very cool layout Karla! Wishing your girls a wonderful new School Year! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete