Friday, March 20, 2020

Penguin Mom & Baby Birthday Card!

Hey there friends! I'm so happy to be back today to share a card I'm showcasing on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog using the super cute Penguin Mom and Baby digital stamp in the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop! I sent this to a friend for her birthday, but I think you could just as easily send out some adorable Mother's Day Cards with these cuties! I actually took the time to send 3 cards out this week, and even though it was a small thing it had a dual purpose - I thoroughly enjoyed making and then it made me happy to do something nice for someone else. I think I'll be sending out a lot more cards while we are all in self-isolation to just connect and bring a little joy to others.


I created a fun fold, which is completely explained on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog, but this is a look at the inside of the card when it's opened up. I simply typed a sentiment on my computer and printed it out before diecutting.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are all doing ok. Be sure to stop by the Blog for details or check out the Shop for a selection of clear and digi stamps. Big hugs 💙


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karla! I'm back from my Spring Break and so grateful to have internet again! :) Your card fold is really cool and I adore penguins as you well know so this is ADORABLE!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete