Monday, March 23, 2020

Sending Hugs Freebie!

Hello sweet friends! It's a strange time we're in, and even though there are more stressful things than we can even begin to count, I'm struck by the importance to how we need to show caring to others to get through this. Whether it's a phone call, a text, a smile across the street, I think it makes a difference. When I saw this sweet digi - Sending Hugs digital stamp from the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop I loved the idea of sending out a card to someone special to let them know I'm thinking of them. And how awesome that it's FREE! I used some pretty Simple Stories Papers from the new I Am collection that were included with my March SCT Sampler along with Hello Bluebird & Sizzix dies.


Thanks so much for stopping by! You can see all the details and closeups on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog and if you feel like getting crafty, you'll be sure to find lots of inspiration in the Shop. Have a safe and healthy week friends 💜


1 comment:

  1. OMWORD! Your bunny & squirrel are soooo dang cute! Super cute card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete