Friday, October 16, 2020

Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps October Sneak Peeks Day 2- Wish Upon A Star!

Welcome back to Day TWO of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps October Krafty Peeks! Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more? I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous holiday fun for you today!


The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is the second set this month from artist Sabrina van Vloten and it's called WISH UPON A STAR!! This adorable set features some sweet little Christmas angels! There are four angels, a bunch of little musical note accessory stamps plus a couple of coordinating sentiments!!  How CUTE!



Check out WISH UPON A STAR in so many gorgeous creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the new stencils, hybrid ink and krafty dots along the way! I'm sharing a mini slimline card with this sweet set, creating an ombre background with Stormy Sky, NEW Amazing Azure and Bubbly Blue Krafty Kolours Inks. 


I then added some of the awesome music notes included in the stamp set and some white Dina Wakley Spray Gloss splatters. I coloured the adorable angels with Copics and popped them up on the scene. There are really so many fantastic ways you could colour these guys up!!


I heat embossed the tree shaped sentiment with white embossing powder on a scalloped banner die that I thought looked like a Christmas tree when it was upside down! I cut a little tree trunk and added it to a some snowy hills. Some of the fantastic NEW Dazzling Dots decorate the base! I think this card would be wonderful for anyone who loves music or angels! 

You'll see more of our October goodies tomorrow and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  



For now, check out all the sweet angel goodness in today's hop! Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop because Kraftin' Kimmie will be giving away some krafty $$ to the shop! See you tomorrow!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

12 comments:

  1. I’m a little slow this morning- didn’t realize the sentiment was Christmas tree shaped until I saw your fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree I had to do a double take. Great card.

      Delete
  2. Everything about this set and your card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Those angels are just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous slimline card! I so love the beautiful background that you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sky and tree! Great slimline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing background and I adore the fun angels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling angels and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love just about everything Angel so really liking this set!

    ReplyDelete