Thursday, February 11, 2021

Simple Stories Hello Today Layouts and Video - plus NEWS!

 Hello! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today with two 12x12 Layouts using the fabulous Hello Today collection. I'm using two sketches from the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Challenge Facebook Group! This page is about a big, gulp, birthday I had in December...


And this one documents some photos from our January adventures!


You can see how this layout came together HERE!


NEWS!

We are having a fabulous FREE Online Crop in our Scrap Shotz Paper Crafting Facebook Group on February 19th & 20th!! Be sure to join the group so you don't miss out! We've got so many fun things planned!!


And don't forget today is our Facebook Live at 3 pm MST!! We'll be checking out new products in the shop and making this sweet card!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Hello Today collection in the Scrap Shotz Store, check the Scrap Shotz Blog for all the details and closeups, and have an amazing week!





1 comment:

  1. I joined the Scrap Shotz Crop group after I saw this post earlier. I can't wait! I love Simple Stories, too!

    ReplyDelete