Thursday, February 11, 2021

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps February Krafty Peeks... Day TWO! Happiness Is Homemade!

  Welcome back to Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Day TWO of our February Krafty Peeks!

Are you excited about what you've seen so far!?  Are you ready for more?

I hope your answer was yes because we've got more fabulous fun for you today!


The stamp set we are 'peeking' for you today is from artist 
Neda Sadreddin and it's called.....

HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE!!

This is an amazing set of delicious homemade goodness! Because who can resist a freshly baked cookie?!! 

I just had to use this set on a fun scrapbook layout documenting my two girls enjoying some Timmie's donuts for their special treat! Stamps are perfect to use on scrapbook pages - or anywhere you'd normally add stickers as embellishments!! I coloured up the sweet donut stamps and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to them, popping some up with foam tape. You'll notice the awesome 'chocolate' donut I used from the exclusive Baking Bonanza Chipboard Set from this month's Add-On Bundle - I embossed it (and the red and white one below) to look just like the treats my girls chose!


I coloured the icing bag as well and added it to the layout along with yummy Simple Stories papers, ephemera and puffy stickers! 


I love how the Baking Bonanza stencil coordinates as well, and I created a mixed media tag with some Distress Oxide Sprays and Vicki Boutin Iridescent paste. I used a bit of red Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Kolours Ink to highlight the textured stencil images even more. On the bottom of the tag I stamped one of the fun sentiments from the HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE set and added some white gel pen highlights.


The adorable little boy baker, oven and oven mitts were so perfect for this layout - and here you can see that yummy 'sprinkle' embellished chipboard donut! I added another stamped sentiment on an ephemera tag and added Krafty Dots around the page. 

 Check out HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE in so many gorgeous creations today as you hop around the Krafty Team's blogs!  You'll also see the new stencils and hybrid ink along the way!  Be sure to leave some love at each stop on the hop because Kimmie will be giving away some krafty $$ to the shop! 

You'll see more of our February goodies tomorrow and then everything will be released after our LIVE Online Release Party on Saturday afternoon at 2pm ET in the Krafty Friends facebook group!  


For now, check out all the yummy goodness in today's hop!
See you tomorrow!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

11 comments:

  1. Love you you incorporate everything into your scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic scrapbook layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing scrapbook page. I love seeing how to use the stamps and stencils in scrapbooking as well as cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I love when stamps are used in more than cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use these stamps on a scrapbook page! And what you did is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always impressed with layouts, I just do cards, and this is do great! What a fun tribute. This release will be great for scrapbooking too I think. I'm thinking bake sale tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout! Love how you used the stencil and stamps on your layout!

    ReplyDelete