Friday, March 26, 2021

Simple Stories Dreamer Page Kit from Scrap Shotz!

 Hello friends! I'm over on the Scrap Shotz Blog today with a look at the beautiful New Simple Stories Simple Pages Dreamer Page Kit! If you love the New Simple Vintage Cottage Fields Collection, this coordinates wonderfully!!



I was surprised how quickly these pages went together! It was really nice to have everything I needed except my adhesive! I ended up adding a few things like Tonic Nuvo Drops, which I've linked on the Scrap Shotz Blog, but you could definitely keep it simple or jazz it up! 


The images are so gorgeous and there are so many areas to add photos!!

Here's a Video where you can check out some closeups and how I put one of these pages together!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the Simple Stories Simple Pages Dreamer Page Kit in the shop and check out the full post with closeups on the Scrap Shotz Blog. I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment